Flickr is an amazing online photo sharing application used by millions on daily basis. You can create a Free or Pro account (on subscription basis) on Flickr and upload photos and videos and share it online with people around the world.
How do I post photos on Flickr?
It is very easy to post photos on Flickr. You can increase your views and followers on Flickr by posting photos and videos consistently. Here is how you can post your content:
- First Log in or sign up to upload photos or videos on Flickr.
- Now click on the upload icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click choose photos and videos to upload.
- Now choose the photo or video you want to upload. Now you can add title, tags etc to your photo.
- Click on upload 1 photo and then click on upload.
- Now you will be able to see your photo uploaded in the photostream section.
How do I share photos from Flickr?
To get more engagement you have to share your content with other people. You can do it like this:
- After logging in, click on the photo you want to share.
- Now click on the share icon on the bottom right corner of the image.
- Now click on the platform you want to share your photo. For example, you want to share it on Twitter. Click the Twitter icon in the middle of the page.
- A new tab of Twitter log in will pop up.
- After logging in, you can add title, tags etc to your photo and click tweet [share].
Is Flickr free to upload?
You can upload 1000 photos on a free Flickr account [200mb photo size limit] or video [1GB video size limit]. After running out of upload photos and videos on Flickr you will have to switch to Pro Account which is a subscription-based service which will cost you $6.99 per month.
You can upload unlimited photos and videos on Flickr with a Pro account. Flickr Pro account offers not only unlimited storage but many more features like advance statistics, automatic backups, ad free browsing and sharing on Flickr, Partner discounts etc.
How to share Flickr photos on forums?
You can also share your photos and videos on any forum you want. By sharing photos and videos on forums you can increase your views, engagement and following. You just have to follow a few simple steps mentioned down below:
- First Log in to your Flickr account.
- Go to the photostream section and select the photo you want to share from Flickr.
- Now go the forum where you want to share your photos and videos from Flickr. For example, you want to share your photo or video on Reddit.
- First Log in or sign up on Reddit.
- Then copy the link of your image or video from Flickr which will be shown on the top left corner of the page.
- Go the Reddit website and click on create post.
- Now go the link icon and paste the link and add the title to your photo. Click post.
Now you can upload any Flickr photos or videos on any forum.
Flickr is a great place to start your passion for photography. By learning the right methods and techniques you can master any website. Sharing your photos and videos will lead to increase your followers, views, engagement and people will come to know you and your passion.
You can reach to millions by sharing your photos from Flickr to various forums and increase your audience. You have to know and study how the algorithm works. By following the simple steps given above you can post and share your photos and videos and get the engagement you never had.
I’m a content writer with experience in content marketing and advertising. In free time, I enjoy photography in a variety of formats, as well as creative craft to enhance my mood!